Someone Please Tell Me How....

Please, could someone tell me how I started today's painting with soft pastel colors and a very light hand....


Painting 20 Starting Phase


and ended up with this.... ??????


Photo of Journey Journal Page by Tori Beveridge
Please click to see a larger version of this loose 9x12 inch journal page worked in acrylics, colored pencil and ink.

There was a serious disconnect between what I thought I would end up with and what I actually did end up with.

Lots of paint, lots of layers, some things make me cringe and yet, there are parts of it I quite like...


Close Up One of Journey Journal Page by Tori Beveridge



Close Up Two of Journey Journal Page by Tori Beveridge


Another painting finished.  Thank you for having a peek.


Thirty Paintings in 30 Days




29 faces

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,