New Art - The Beekeeper

Back in February, I did a sketch for 29 Faces.  Last week, when I had little bits of time, I finally painted it.  It's called The Beekeeper.


The Beekeeper by Tori Beveridge 2015 Sketch and Painting Details


It's worked in watercolor, acrylic, collage, and ink on 9 X 12 140 lb cold press water color paper.  The actual painting is much softer, more pastel, and contains more yellow tones than this photographed version.  I'm hoping to get a more accurate scanned version.


The Beekeeper by Tori Beveridge 2015 Detail 1


The Beekeeper by Tori Beveridge 2015 Detail 2


The Beekeeper by Tori Beveridge 2015 Detail 3


I would love to have bees and be a beekeeper.  We'll be preparing an area on our homestead for a hive and hopefully next year or the year after, I'll be The Beekeeper.


The Beekeeper by Tori Beveridge 2015
The Beekeeper by Tori Beveridge 2015 Photo






Labels: , , , , , , ,